StaFi Updates the rToken V3 App
As StaFi Protocol continue to gain massive adoption in the DeFi space, a smooth and seamless user experience for all their products has become top priority for StaFi.
The upgrade to the rToken App comes in handy as the StaFi team in recent times received some complains about the StaFi rToken App interface. There were also suggestions from the community on how to improve the UI/UX design of the rToken app.
At StaFi, the opinion of the community matters a lot, this again was made evident as an incentives program was put together to encourage people to share their opinions and make helpful suggestions on how to improve the App.
After a lot of consideration, the StaFi team has released an update to the rToken App and this will come with an improved user experience as all the problems faced by the community in the rToken App V2 have been rectified. Let’s have a look at the improvements done on the App:
Improved Features of rToken V3
- Users will now be able to check the supported PoS assets in the list, the Staked value, APY and Stake Function will also be displayed.
- As part of the updates, the rBridge page has been moved from rAsset to allow for a direct integration into the main navigation bar, this will enable users to conveniently access the rBridge page where they can easily transfer their rTokens.
- The rAsset page was not left untouched as the page has now been re-organized. The stats, APY and display of rewards have now been made to appear bolder to enhance users’ visibility.
- In rToken V3, stakers will be able to understand better the details of their staking rewards as the staking process has been optimized to display all the features and information stakers would need.
- The link to the StaFi rDex has also been integrated into V3. This is done to ease the process of trading rTokens.
The rToken App is a very vital product of StaFi protocol as this is the interface where users get to stake their PoS tokens and track their APYs and rewards.
This upgrade is one of many upgrades to this platform as the StaFi team will keep devising new means of improving users experience and reduce to the barest minimum any problems associated with the interface.
If you have any questions and suggestions for the StaFi rToken App, please feel free to mail the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your feedback is accepted, you stand a chance to receive rewards from the StaFi Foundation.
StaFi is the first DeFi protocol unlocking liquidity of staked assets. Users can stake PoS tokens through StaFi and receive rTokens in return, which are available for trading, while still earning staking rewards. rToken is a synthetic staking derivative issued by StaFi to users when users stake PoS tokens through StaFi rToken App. rTokens are anchored to the PoS tokens staked by users and the corresponding staking rewards. rTokens can be transferred and traded at any time.
Find out more about StaFi Protocol by joining any of the StaFi channels: