EASY hard fork and token swap to $EZ will be live on Binance
Following the recent happenings around EasyFi Network Security issues which happened on 2021–04–19 (UTC). Binance has kept in communications with the EASY team to find proper solutions for the affected users. Binance will follow EASY’s hard fork & token swap plan with a timeline as shown below:
- At 2021–04–27 00:00 (UTC), Binance Staking will delist EASY tokens, and users will be refunded their staked EASY tokens to the spot wallets.
- At 2021–04–27 04:00 (UTC), Binance will halt trading for and subsequently delist all EASY trading pairs (EASY/BTC, EASY/ETH), and pending orders will be cancelled.
- At 2021–04–27 04:10 (UTC), Binance will take a snapshot of user holdings and distribute new EZ tokens to all eligible EASY token holders at the ratio of 1 EASY = 1 EZ.
- According to the EASY team’s announcement, Binance will only credit tokens deposited before Ethereum block height 12,276,665 (2021–04–20 11:09:55 (UTC)) and BSC block height 6,729,137 (2021–04–20 11:09:59 UTC) until the token swap has been completed. The deposited EASY tokens will be swapped for the new EZ tokens at a ratio of 1 EASY = 1 EZ.
- At 2021–04–30 06:00 (UTC), Binance will open trading for EZ/BTC and EZ/ETH trading pairs
- A separate announcement will be posted after the token distribution is complete; the opening time for EZ deposits and withdrawals, as well as EASY withdrawals will be announced at the same time.
Easyfi is a universal layer 2 lending protocol built for defi focused on scalability, composability, and adoption. It has been designed as an open and inclusive financial network infrastructure to run on public networks to facilitate end-to-end lending & borrowing of digital assets and related financial products. Easyfi is being built upon the ethos of permission less networks & automation of smart contracts.